Thursday, August 16, 2012

My welcome into the blog world

Ok, so I know I created this blog way back in March but I am considering this my official welcome date because I hadn't posted anything yet. I have now decorated my spot exactly how I want it(this is the one spot that I can decorate that is completely unreachable from little fingers),updated my information about my blog and am ready to blog! Check out my information if you are wondering about posts to come and what you can expect from this blog. I don't know who will listen or what they will get out of it but I hope it brings you a smile. Or, if nothing else, I hope you can learn something from my beautiful imperfections! Maybe we can laugh at them together. :)
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! We are officially blog friends now too! Cannot wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete